- 20% of your total stay upon booking confirmation. Balance 30 days prior to arrival.
- 20% non-refundable for bookings during the peak season (10 Dec – 10 Jan). Balance is to be paid 50 days prior to arrival.
Please understand that we are a small business and prepare for many things expecting your arrival. Therefore, cancellation charges apply as follows.
Cancellations (off peak season)
- 31 to 60 days prior to first night of booking 20% of total stay.
- 16 to 30 days prior to first night of booking 50% of total stay.
- 15 days prior to first night of booking 100% of total stay.
Cancellations (peak season 10 Dec to 10 Jan)
- 31 to 50 days prior to first night of booking 50% of total stay.
- 30 days prior to first night of booking 100% of total stay.
Check-In / Check-out:
- Check-in is from 14.00 hrs and check-out at 12.00 noon.
- Early or late check-in / check-out can be arranged depending on availability.
- The open architecture of Sati Villa does not provide adequate safety for children under the age of 5 years. If you choose to bring children they should be supervised by a parent at all times. We do not provide childcare or a lifeguard at the Villa.
- Kindly inform reservation staff if you intend to bring children and their ages.
- We would be happy to provide you with a cot for an infant free of charge. Children aged 5-12 years can either have a sofa bed in your own room or be accommodated in a separate room.
- All our rooms are equipped with king size beds, which are ideally suited to accommodate 2 adults.
At the time of making the booking, guests are requested to inform the reservations team of any special requests.
- We recommend a minimum stay of 3 nights to experience the full range of mindful moments, rest and recoup energy from the natural environment that surrounds Sati Villa.
- Wi-Fi is available upon request. However, we encourage you to practice digital detox.
- Smoking inside the room is not allowed and is restricted to designated areas of the property.